Monday, October 4, 2010

Tribeowl

Oh, hi. I actually really like today's woot shirt. I definitely don't have enough grass-colored shirts, and patterns like that are just awesome-looking. It looks like the kind of shirt I could wear to a bar and have random people at varying levels of intoxication just stare at my chest, before muttering "sweet shirt" as I walk by them to get to the bathroom. Moments like that are the reason I wear shirts like this (they almost make up for how "parents' basement" wearing graphic tees can make me look. Hoho!)

For some reason owls seem to have been getting a lot of attention lately, but whatever, that's cool. Owls can be pretty badass (for example. Oh, there's a shirt about that, too. Did I ever make a post about that? I'll check later.) What was I talking about again?


No comments:

Post a Comment