Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SPECIAL MEGA 4-SHIRT SPECTACULAR

so i don't have any money, but my brother sent me a link to this website, minicassettetees.com, and it was basically a smorgasbord of unbelievable awesome. let's start things lightly.
Wow, I love the reference, the shirt itself is pretty cool but not enough for me to REALLY freak out about. everybody knows the great humongous is- wait, what? what's that shirt over there?

holy shit, i should probably buy this one, right? i would get so many comments on it going to class in film school it would just be so- wait, what? what's THAT shirt over THERE?

Oh my god, WHAT?! I'M ADDING THIS TO MY CART RIGHT NOW. I'M TYPING IN MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER. I'M ABOUT TO HIT 'CONFIRM' AND I- ...WAIT. WHAT!? WHAT'S THAT SHIRT OVER THERE?!

OH
MY
GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD




No comments:

Post a Comment